Have a question about The Marshall apartments? Search for an answer among the following FAQs.
- Can I pay my bill with a credit card?
Great news! We have a great feature that lets you pay online! View your balance, submit electronic checks, or pay with a Visa, Mastercard, or Discover from any computer. You can even submit maintenance requests. Just log onto our website and click the “pay rent” link. This will take you to our resident rent pay portal. There is a small convenience charge for this service.
- If I am over 21, do I need a guarantor?
Yes. All leases are required to have a guarantor. If an approved guarantor cannot be obtained, EdR Management, Inc. will accept a security deposit of one (1) month's rent.
- How are roommates matched?
- We have partnered with RoomSync to provide a modern matching platform where residents choose their own roommates. After you complete the leasing process you will be emailed a link to join our RoomSync network. You will then log in to RoomSync using Facebook, create a matching profile, and begin your search to find your new best friend - or roommate for starters. If you already have a roommate in mind, you can confirm your roommate request within RoomSync.
- How are rooms assigned?
- Residents who already have preferred roommates can confirm their roommate match requests using RoomSync, our roommate matching platform. If they do not already have a roommate, residents will search for and choose their own roommate using RoomSync. Residents will be able to communicate with each other during and after the selection process. In the event that potential roommates discover that they are no longer compatible, they can request a different roommate and we will do our best to accommodate any change request. To provide sufficient time and the greatest opportunity for residents to find the perfect roommate, they should apply and sign a lease as early as possible.
- Is parking available?
- Parking is available for residents in The Marshall's parking garage. Please contact the leasing office for pricing.
- What types of leases are available?
We lease by the bedroom. This means your monthly rental installment covers your bedroom only. The benefit of this is that you cannot be held responsible if your roommate does not pay or is late with his or her rent.
- Are the apartments furnished?
Yes, all of our apartments are fully furnished. All you need to supply are linens, utensils, and any personal items you may need.
- Does an application guarantee a spot?
- No. Only a completed lease guarantees a spot, not an application.
- Will you send me a bill?
We do not send bills or invoices. The front page of your lease dictates exactly when each payment is due.